Off The Beaded Track: Pinky Rock Sugar (14K Gold-filled Necklace) $ 42

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pinky Rock Sugar (14K Gold-filled Necklace) $ 42




Ok this is the one to get if a woman feels like pampering herself a little...a super-sweet necklace which goes for any occasion, because it is also at the same time very hip, very 'womanly'. I don't recommend choker-style. It should dangle a little. Wear it outside a collar-shirt, or with a turtle-neck, or V-neck. Ha it goes very well with what I bought for myself today at Country Road Sale - a pink leather handbag! :)

The rock sugar-like stones are rose quartz, with peridot, pearls and garnet in between. You can rest assured that there is bound to be someone who notices this necklace! One of my proudest works.

Again, I have used good-quality 14K gold-filled chain to minimise fading of colours and tarnishing.

Compatible earrings at $15 per pair.