Off The Beaded Track: Have a good holiday everyone!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Have a good holiday everyone!

Yeah! I will be leaving for NZ in a few more hours!!!! Yeah! I have been slogging so hard for the past one year that I really need a break. My job is so stressful that sometimes I wonder how I managed to survive. Looking back, it's indeed God's abundant grace that has led me through.

I will be back by 13th Dec. Should you have any orders for Christmas, I will try my best to finish your orders asap. I am now going to post my last creation - Tiffany. Do help me spread the word to your friends about it, because some ladies out there mentioned that they have friends who are getting married and are looking for Bridal jewellery.

Everyone, I take my leave now. Take care and enjoy the festive spirit of Christmas.