Off The Beaded Track: Christine $ 55

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Christine $ 55




Another beautiful creation which I foresee will be as popular as Gloria :) Simple colours but beautiful contours. I have become more open to involving Swarovski Crystals among natural minerals, and appreciate the additional shine that Swarovski crystals can give to the jewelry. But in any case I will only use a few because I still like natural stuff more.

Comes in either champagne pink or white freshwater pearls. Mabel likes the sweet and clean-looking white one while Heather loves the pink one with a subtle colour that makes the necklace suitable for casual wearing.

Stones used: Natural crystal, freshwater pearls, moonstones.

A note to Mabel in faraway HK: I think this is the most suitable chain for this piece, instead of something thicker as it will steal the limelight of the centrepiece!

A note to Heather: Well, somehow I really can't think of any names more suitable than Christine! :P The name sticks to the piece!