Off The Beaded Track: My Birthday

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Birthday



Today 22/2 is my birthday! I am pleasantly surprised by the well wishes and presents my colleagues and family gave me. :)

As for my Laogong, it was really sweet of him to go shopping secretly and picked something nice. We have been celebrating birthdays, Christmas-es and Anniversaries for the past 8 years and I am very close to giving up buying presents as I have run out of ideas what to buy for him each time. For his birthday last Dec, I simply gave him Heeren vouchers as I could not think of anything he does not have or anything he would love to have! He jokingly commented that we might as well give each other angbaos next time :D

But he still insisted in getting something special for me each time, no matter how difficult it could be. This time, it is a nice little mirror that I can hang up and look into while making my beaded jewelry, as well as a box of my favourite Jap Daifuko! Green Tea somemore!!! Haha! So happy.....