Off The Beaded Track: Busy busy busy...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy busy busy...

Sorry people! Been so busy this week that I couldn't find time to make anything. Please keep coming back again. Gloria asked me to scratch my hands when I told her that my hands are itchy cos I couldn't touch those beloved cutters, plyers, wires, stones....

If you are wondering what I am busy with, please come down to Victoria Concert Hall this Sat 7.30pm to watch our choral concert. Beautiful, poetic songs that have plenty of depth and expressing the best of human emotions. Easy to listen to. Make you re-think life actually. Nowadays there are just too few things that can make anyone reflect on our lives and their meaning. 向你表达 is the theme of the concert.

Songs are composed and conducted by the famous composer Zhan Hung Da from Taiwan. Our choir is about ~130 people strong with professional orchestration.

Interested parties please email me and will get tics for you. Pay only $15 for tickets worth $35! :)