Off The Beaded Track: An Afterthought

Saturday, May 13, 2006

An Afterthought

Something happened today that left me a little upset :(

Something which I had expected might happen to anyone selling things over the internet, but I was hoping that it will not happen. But it did, for the first time since my blog was up.

Anyway, it made me think back on every of my customers and supporters and I realised that our mutual faith and trust in each other is SO VERY IMPORTANT. Before today, every order has been transacted successfully without customer cancellation. I am very lucky to have fantastic, understanding customers like you and I have learnt not to take you for granted.

To all who have purchased jewelry from me: I am saying this NOT because I want more business - this is after all a hobby - but I really appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. It is you who make my hobby meaningful. (What's the value of a masterpiece, if there are no one to appreciate it? )