Off The Beaded Track: I owe you an Explanation.....

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I owe you an Explanation.....

Right.....I am going public on this....can't hide anymore. The reason behind my lack of motivation to bead and to shop (and stopped loving food!!!) nowadays:


Ok this is not a tumour, but my 3.2cm little one in my uterus. Hope you are able to make out which is the head, little hands, body (about the same size as the head) and the legs (or little lumps that will turn into legs). At this time when I post this up, it is already more than 5 cm. The pregnancy sag in my uterus is bigger than a grapefruit!

After ~ 4 years of marriage, we prayed and planned for this since last year Nov, and God gave peace in our hearts after praying. We conceived at our first try and God gave us this little fellow.

.....

I am going to be a mummy in August!!! :)

Dear daddy-to-be also prayed for a comfortable pregnancy, and true enough, I don't feel nauseus, just a poor appetite. No constant urge to urinate, no extreme fatigue, no big mood swings. Thank God!!!

However, the hormonal changes in my body resulted in me being 'not keen enough' to touch the beads and stones. I owe SO MANY ladies out there many orders, and I am really very sorry that I couldn't explain to you the situation earlier. At first I suspected it was depression, haha!

But now that the 1st trimester is going to be over, I am expecting a new surge of energy in me and I should be able to bounce back!!! Yesterday was the first step - I went back to the gym for some light exercise!

So as a little gesture of apology for my delay, all orders made last year will be given a 5% discount :)