Off The Beaded Track: Baroque $ 42 in Goldfilled Leverback - Exclusively ONE piece only

Friday, March 07, 2008

Baroque $ 42 in Goldfilled Leverback - Exclusively ONE piece only

One thing about pricing my items is that it is closely connected to my photography skills. Very often, the true value of the gemstones are not reflected by my pictures and I have no choice but to mark the price down. In such cases, the buyers of these items will be greatly surprised when they receive their parcels.






These green 'rocks' of this carat size are NOT Swarovski crystals or glass! They are gemstones Green Amethyst! They are so classy that I had to find special bead caps to go with them.

And talking about beadcaps, recently I am crazily in love with Vermeil (gold coated on sterling silver) beadcaps and components. They are more 'yellow' than goldfilled. Yes usually we will go 'yeeeeeee' when we see very pure-gold stuff (in goldshops), but well designed Vermeil beadcaps are able to give jewellery a really antique look.

These earrings have a durable look and are suitable for daily wear or grand functions.