Off The Beaded Track: Save the Earth!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Save the Earth!

Recently I have been sending out your orders in strange, old envelopes (eg baby's one-month old cake-voucher envelopes, company envelopes etc) because I want to recycle them. I hope you don't mind, haha some of you were probably shocked at the 'lack of respect' for my own jewellery :)

Hmm if you ask those who know me well, they will tell you that I am a super GREEN person. During my school days, I made sure that my rough papers were fully filled with my Maths working on both sides, and I would then fold these used papers into squarish containers for the fish bones, chicken bones.

Even now, when I sift through my mails, I will carefully put aside useless pamphlets and brochures that come along with credit card bills etc (anything made of paper) and either throw them into recycle bins or sell to newspaper-man.

NO WASTAGE allowed. With my presence, the world is a greener place :)