Off The Beaded Track: Elliottiana $ 32 (Exclusively ONE RARE pair only!) SOLD

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Elliottiana $ 32 (Exclusively ONE RARE pair only!) SOLD





Full name of this flower is Zantedeschia Elliottiana. I held yellow ones when I marched down the aisle 5 years back.

These carved Amethyst are just so hard to come by! And let me tell you how special these are - the colour each of these flowers fades into transparent colourless towards the edge of the flowers!

Makes me wonder if these are Ametrine instead of Amethyst, I am not sure.

I decided not to pair anything else with these stones so as to preserve the rugged beauty of these flowers. Ask my good friend C - she was amazed by these beauties when she saw them.
Everything in 925 silver. Check out those elegant longish hooks.