Off The Beaded Track: Butterfly Kisses II (refer below for price)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Butterfly Kisses II (refer below for price)



For these Butterfly bracelets I feel embarrassed to reveal prices because fellow beaders out there would DEFINITELY by shocked by the prices I sell them. The first version was seriously underpriced, while this piece was sold at a profit of $5 (after taking away material cost, packaging and postage). But anyway the bracelets go to good buyers and I am happy.

But NO MORE underpricing. Many pple out there might start thinking that I make a big profit from my blog, but that's so wrong. I am forever making a loss on the whole, but since this is a hobby, I am going to keep running this blog for as long as I can afford (the time and $$).

These flowers here are 99% pure silver.

I can accept orders for similar bracelet with the same flowers but orders must be made within the week so I can order these flowers.