Off The Beaded Track: Recall: little square boxes

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Recall: little square boxes

I would like to appeal to anyone of the nice ladies out there who mentioned to me that they have TOO MANY of those little square boxes I have been using to package and protect the jewellery, to send me the boxes so I can re-use them. I can pay for the postage if there are many boxes. I don't need the bigger ones though.

I always try to minimise the number of boxes I use in order to save on boxes (which cost quite a bit), as well as postage which has so far been borne by me for normal delivery. The purpose of the boxes is mainly to protect the contents. However should you seriously need a new box, just let me know. I also provide little paper bags (free!) to hold your gifts to your friends.

But please, ask for them only when you need them. It's horrible to know that many people just throw away the boxes and paper bags. I will be extremely grateful if you could tell me that you don't need the boxes for your jewellery. I will bubble-wrap your jewellery.