Off The Beaded Track: Warmth of Spring (this piece is mine, but pls read details) SOLD ALL

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Warmth of Spring (this piece is mine, but pls read details) SOLD ALL




This is made for myself, heehee, I am so pleased with it. I intend to wear it with white MUJI long linen tops or simple dresses.


Before anything else, I must tell you that materials are very costly but worth the price. Carved yellow jade roses, peach aventurine, faceted Prehnite, goldfilled round beads of various sizes, pale-orange Agate, coral and goldfilled chains.


Available: only 2 exact pieces at $89

OR

Available: 3 simpler versions at $55.
The simpler version will be the exact version minus the two side roses and two orange drop cluster.

This is an exquisite, ultra-sweet necklace and I doubt anyone can find something similar elsewhere :) A perfect gift for myself.