Off The Beaded Track: Aquamarine Organic Flowers $ 75 - personal favourite, looks much more fabulous in reality

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aquamarine Organic Flowers $ 75 - personal favourite, looks much more fabulous in reality




Can you tell - colourless, green, pink, blue and pale yellow??


What I failed to capture is the clarity and the sparkle in these stones.

This necklace is something that I will wear, because the colours are really subtle (I am not an exciting person) and go with all the whites/cream tops which make up MOST of my wardrobe.

These stones are amazing - same stone but in all beautiful shades of pastel colours! I bought these years ago and they cost an arm or leg (these gems are sold in carats)!! But I am pricing it at an affordable price just to clear stock. The stones are organically cut and have natural inclusions in them as is common with Aquamarine, but it's kind of a nice natural effect.