Off The Beaded Track: Crystal Belle Floral Collage - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRYSTAL!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Crystal Belle Floral Collage - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRYSTAL!!!





Dear Crystal,

You are lucky to have such a darling sister. I was amazed at how Victoria described you when she was trying to communicate to me what kind of a person you are. It was full of admiration and respect! I don't think my brother would say anything close about me ;)

This vertical Floral Collage was suggested by Victoria, and she wanted me to use some stones that are crystal clear. So I picked a strand of multi-coloured Aquamarine that I acquired recently! I enhanced the overall colour with a dash of pink from Pink Topaz, and added a surprise element with a Keishi flower at the end. You are truly fortunate to have your birthday celebrated this way :)))) I enjoyed myself tremendously making this necklace.

Happy Birthday to you, may you enjoy this special day.