Off The Beaded Track: I am back!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I am back!

Yes I am back after a long long break! Feeling recharged and creative again. I have lots of new ideas for new designs. The challenge now is to find time to quickly realise the concepts.

As Christmas is coming in a week's time, during my visit to Taiwan (after NZ) I have bought some fantastic jewelry made in Japan to tide over this season, just in case you decide to buy a special Christmas present for yourself! :) Hope to post them up by this evening.

Taiwan is a great place to get good-quality Japanese goods at a reasonable price...shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry etc. I go there almost every year to stock up on shoes and jewelry. You definitely can't get the same things in Singapore.

If you intend to go Taiwan, I will be glad to tell you what to buy and where to buy them :)