Off The Beaded Track: Mabel's Garden - Specially designed for Victor :)

Monday, December 26, 2005

Mabel's Garden - Specially designed for Victor :)


I promised that I will come back with a breakthrough - isn't THIS a breakthrough! All thanks to Victor who is sourcing for a wonderful gift for Mabel on her birthday on the 28th Dec. I have been dying to make something more extensive like these with lots of wire-work.

In this piece, I have used 8 types of stones - Tourmaline (wow), crystal quartz, peridot (in the clover), amethyst, citrine, yellow-jade, Mother-of-Pearl and pearls!

This is one of the very few limited editions as materials are pretty expensive. I will be passing this set to Victor tomorrow, sorry gals, you probably don't get to see the real thing (which looks better in reality)! :)