Off The Beaded Track: A Few Hours Later.....

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Few Hours Later.....

Hey!!! If I can do this, YOU CAN TOO. Just 1 hour.

Hehe....instead of making clay roses, I managed to make my first sculpture!!! Don't be scared, it doesn't look too good. Ugly in fact.

Hmmm.....is it a guy or a girl....



Or....a pig? Or an alien?....Scroll down...



Oh no, here it comes...

.....





Ok, not too bad right? It is quite an achievement to make the side view look presentable. I had never laid my hands on clay before. Hehe the gender of the sculpture can't be determined beforehand ;P

You want to learn? Click on this link to see what it is SUPPOSED to look like after touching up :p
http://www.janmorganstudios.com/

Yes, fairies!!

Ok. If you are totally inspired, go buy your clay from Art Friend and check out the tutorial from the link above. :)