Off The Beaded Track: Secret Garden sold out! Original Gloria running out soon.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Secret Garden sold out! Original Gloria running out soon.

Dear ladies,

Thank you for your enquires on Secret Garden :) All 5 pieces have been sold out/ ordered about a month ago, and I couldn't get the same stones to make more. Thank you for your interest anyway!

However, recently I purchased a strand of olive-jade carved flowers (yellow) and will consider making Secret Garden with them.

Also, the ever-popular Gloria in original champagne colours will be ceased soon if I still couldn't get any more Botswanna Agate in pink. I think I have sold more than 12 pieces of the original version up to date and there's enough materials to make only a few more pieces.

I have been busy lately but I will be back into beading action this weekend. :)