Off The Beaded Track: Chie $ 68 (Exclusively 2 pieces only)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chie $ 68 (Exclusively 2 pieces only)







I named this beautiful necklace after my Japanese hairstylist from Shunji Matsuo (haha but if you see me in person you won't tell I have any hairstyle at all). She is a very good-looking lady typically in a flowing green silk blouse and hair causally tied up, nothing freakish with her hair but just looking so stylish.

I imagine that this Emerald-chip necklace will look so gorgeous on her. If not for my baby who's pulling out anything she sees, it would be in my personal collection. This is the thing for you if you like Bohemian.

Emerald chips, Chrysophase drops, Amethyst, Green-moss agate, a round rock crystal and caramel Mother of Pearl make up Chie. Chain is goldfilled.