Off The Beaded Track: Princess Marie $ 69 for a week, $ 75 then after or while stocks last

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Princess Marie $ 69 for a week, $ 75 then after or while stocks last





This picture below is a bad picture. The Prehnite is tons greener.



A perfect excuse to get it for mom(s) and in the end share it with her!

I have been keeping this strand of large, faceted Prehnite briolettes because they are so precious to me. Their colour is so green that it makes up for the flaws that Prehnite has (as usual). This little strand is over $200 and I have finally cut it! They make perfect centrepieces for this necklace.

Loads of very-blue Aquamarine adorn the middle Prehnite brio. And these clear, step-faceted medium-purple Amethyst are my prized collection too. They have been sitting in my chest for 2 years.

All these sit on a strand of white freshwater pearls and make up this oh-so-sweet necklace. Fits perfectly in a white collar working shirt.