Off The Beaded Track: Twinkle II. YOURS free - with every donation of $ 150 or more (MORE PLEASE!!) to Singapore Red Cross for the Earthquake in China

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Twinkle II. YOURS free - with every donation of $ 150 or more (MORE PLEASE!!) to Singapore Red Cross for the Earthquake in China




Whatever I can donate is really insignificant to how much more the people in China need. Therefore, I am asking you to reach out to these people who deserve to live another day just like us. Imagine, having to cope with their basic needs alongside with the loss of their immediate, loved ones.

And I believe that it is in everyone of us the compassion to help each other without asking anything in return.

Just send me a copy of the receipt (scanned hardcopy of Red Cross receipt, or printscreen softcopy of online donation made via UOB internet banking) and I will send you a pair of Twinkle II, so that I am also contributing to the donation in another way.
Donation must be made after May 17 (Sat) 1.30am, with your name clearly stated on the receipt or documents of acknowledgement.
I have been saving these earrings and now this is definitely the right time to post them up. Hard-to-find carved Citrine flowers (almost flawless) with top-grade marquise-cut Peridot. The wires are goldfilled, like the ear wires.
I only have 6 pairs, but if the response is good, I promise I will post up something else I can offer for similar donations.