Off The Beaded Track: Love Bouquet (Brooch) $ 68 - 5 pieces ONLY and within these 2 weeks due to the 'logistics' and time involved

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Love Bouquet (Brooch) $ 68 - 5 pieces ONLY and within these 2 weeks due to the 'logistics' and time involved



Zooming on the peach Aventurine flower.






Irene asked me to make a brooch and I decided to try out one (not exactly Irene's proposed colour scheme). And now I am so pleased with it that I have decided that it's a gift to my mum when she gets back to town!

LOTS of different semiprecious elements from the earth and sea. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of this brooch. I am pricing it for the no. of man-hours spent more than for the materials.

You have a choice of deep red carved flower, plum (as shown), yellow (yellow jade) or pink (rose quartz). The colours of my text here are not representable of the actual colours of the carved roses. Also, flower arrangement of each piece may vary slightly.

Goes well against light and dark colour blouses.