Off The Beaded Track: Rose Tea - Bracelet $ 30, Necklace $ 40 (Altogether 2 pieces ONLY)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rose Tea - Bracelet $ 30, Necklace $ 40 (Altogether 2 pieces ONLY)









These are really PRETTY! Highlight here is the single carved Smoky Quartz leaf. This is different from the usual carved leaves I have used, because they are fatter and the carving neater. (please again do not expect perfection in the carving, the way the hole is drilled is incredible!) These do not come cheap and I broke one of them when making the necklace :(
.
Smoky Quartz in Chinese is 茶晶.
.
I am keeping a necklace for myself. I am adjusting the length of the necklace such that this tiny cluster of carved roses and leaf rests nicely in the 'hole' at the collar. The size of the cluster is not too big, and makes the necklace good for daily wear.
.
Actually the colour of these carved peach Aventurine roses looks good against our skin. Chain is goldfilled.