Off The Beaded Track: Shades of Winter Necklace $ 85 (Exclusively ONE piece) SOLD

Monday, December 01, 2008

Shades of Winter Necklace $ 85 (Exclusively ONE piece) SOLD










Another necklace for the woman who is romantic and girlish in within!

There is only ONE piece for this necklace with the pretty Blue-Lace Agate, because it is so rare to find carved flowers for this stone. Of course I can make similar pieces with other carved flowers and hence other colour schemes (after this is sold), but I would say that it is really rare for me to make anything in blue nowadays.

The 3rd picture shows the actual colour of the Blue-Lace agate best.

At this time of the year, the sun shines in brightly in the early evenings. As you can see, the clarity of the Amethyst shows really well under the sunlight.

Other materials include white, lavender and golden freshwater pearls, and the chain is goldfilled.

However, please do not expect perfection in my materials although I always choose the best from the lot available to me. There are some slightly imperfections in some of these Amethyst beads. Please understand that Amethyst is a relatively more expensive gemstone and is usually priced by carat weight. These over here are considered to be of quite good quality, anything better, I am not willing to buy because the necklace would become too expensive to be sold.