Off The Beaded Track: Sterling Silver Ring for Sale (A RARE find)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sterling Silver Ring for Sale (A RARE find)

I am selling these rings to someone who shares the same taste as I do.

This is a set of stacker rings of size 13, 925 silver. It is Victorian in design.



You can't find these in Singapore. I bought these for myself in Taiwan but I figured that I probably won't wear them often as I am so used to the ring my husband bought for my birthday this year.

But I am ok if these are not sold.



The ring in the middle has little synthetic crystals on the cross.







I thought these look great on my middle finger.



You can wear them separately. These rings feel tighter (like size 13) when worn together, but individually, I thought they are quite loose (like size 14).



This set is going for S$150 (close to the price I paid for them).