Off The Beaded Track: Announcements

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Announcements

1. I have received feedback that bubblewrap for studded earrings doesn't work well :( SO SAD! With immediate effect, boxes will be included at no extra charge for earrings with studs.

2. I can remake some items (those not labelled 'ONE piece only') for 2 more weeks only. After that, everything will be one-offs as I might disappear anytime :) So if you are eying a certain piece of repeatable jewelry, don't wait for too long.

3. If you don't see any new posts for more than a week, then it's a sign that I have popped!

4. And I just can't wait to tell you that I have made a few amazing necklaces with some of the best materials I have! Yes they are costly but rest assured that I am pricing them at very close to MATERIAL COST. Each piece takes no less than 2 hours to make.