Off The Beaded Track: White Flowers III $ 38 - Exquisitely ONE piece, look at the incredible, amazing carving SOLD

Friday, April 09, 2010

White Flowers III $ 38 - Exquisitely ONE piece, look at the incredible, amazing carving SOLD



I always wonder how amazing the carving is when this flower is so well-carved, so delicate and THIN and all this is done on the fragile MOP!!! I could only get one pair of these flowers from Japan. Anyway they are too expensive to be purchased in bulk.

It is always so difficult to take pictures of white/silver pieces, so I can safely say that the real thing looks even better.

I have dangled Swarovski crystals at the bottom for a glittery, girlish feel. Check out the older versions and if you decide to like Moonstone more, I will gladly change without additional charges.

All parts are in 925 silver and so a piece of silver-polish cloth is included.