Off The Beaded Track: Gloria (Cream Pearls) $ 48

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gloria (Cream Pearls) $ 48




While the original champagne version of Gloria fits almost all kinds of evening gowns, the cream/off-white version will fit a bridal gown with clean lines. The choker will definitely be a head-turner. While I was making this last night, I wished that I had worn it during my own wedding 3 years ago.

Of course there is nothing to stop me from wearing it with a pastel, short dress, even after the wedding! :)

Many ladies have also written to me to ask for advice whether Tiffany or Gloria is more suitable for their type of gown. Well, this version of Glorian sort of combines both into one - the small pearls in Tiffany further accentuates the curvature of the choker.

Freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals, with tarnish-resistant wires. Bracelet and earrings available (refer Nov 2005 archives).