Off The Beaded Track: Vote for your favourite FloralBox paperbag design! :)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vote for your favourite FloralBox paperbag design! :)

Hello ladies,

Please drop me a line in my Chatterbox or an email to tell me which design you think is appropriate for a small paperbag, taking into account
a. the style of my jewelry and whether the design goes with it
b. how durable the look is (you might need to look at it over a few days to know)
c. etc.




Yellow one will be referred to as 'Y' (consider only the top left corner of the collage).

Refer to the pale one as 'P'.

Refer to the orange one as 'O', and try to visualise a thick, white border above and below it. In other words, it will be set horizontally across a white background.

Refer to the green one as 'G'. Maybe the idea of white border can also work for it.

These are royalty-free designs which I can print on my paperbags without copy-right issues, for a nominal fee. The real one will have a high resolution and without the watermark in the centre.

Actually, I want to have floral designs that look very Laural Ashley or Robert Allen, like these:

However these are not royalty-free designs and the resolution is low when enlarged.

If you are able to help me find designs / sites like http://www.dreamstime.com/ which has designs similar to these above, and should I find my dream design from your recommendations, I am more than happy to craft a personalised piece of jewelry as a token of my heartfelt appreciation! Thanks in advance. If not, a vote will be of great help already!

Note: the above website allows downloading of high resolution designs at a low cost. Too bad I can't get anything Laural-Ashley there :( Some keywords that help are: Romantic, Floral, English, Country, Victorian...