Off The Beaded Track: 2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

Happy New Year my friends!

Life is never a bed of roses. Everyone sees life differently; to me, a metaphor to describe my life is a struggle. A struggle to stay on the right path, to stay close to God, to do the things I enjoy, to achieve work-life balance (and it's going to be difficult in 2009), and most importantly, to not give up struggling.

Beading is something that I enjoy tremendously, and I have to struggle with keeping it going in 2009. I will be slowing down in posting up new creations, but strive to improve in my techniques and come up with new designs, so that I can spend 'quality time' on my hobby.

Aiyoh....how......I have purchased so much new gemstones in the past few months and now I have so little time to use them :(