Off The Beaded Track: Pink Butterlies $ 46 (GEM stones, ONE pair) SOLD

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pink Butterlies $ 46 (GEM stones, ONE pair) SOLD



These stones are very clear!



It has always been a struggle for me when it comes to pricing the more high-end items; pricing high to cover material costs and perhaps a few dollars for more complicated worksmanship (excluding travelling or shipping costs and overhead costs), VERSUS pricing low to quickly sell off the piece.

Well this is one such piece. The GEMMY strand of Pink Amethyst here cost me $300 because it is top grade (and, it is just an 8-inch strand). I really can't bear to sell these earrings at a lower price. I think fellow crafters who know the value of these gems can vouch for me.

The pink faceted pears are Madagascar Rose Quartz, while the rose in the middle is from Japan. The best materials, of course, go with goldfilled leverback earwires.