Off The Beaded Track: Cream Leaves $ 30 (Tentatively 2 pairs*) SOLD, pls order by Sat

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cream Leaves $ 30 (Tentatively 2 pairs*) SOLD, pls order by Sat





I declare this my favourite creation for the past 2 weeks!

Creamy, carved Agate leaves that are so polished that they shine! These are one of my recent best buys alongside with the jade pieces.

I have attached floral petals comprising of Keishi Pearls and my precious gold freshwater pearls. The gold ones are very precious to me because they are hard to come by in the right shade of gold (or else they become either yellow or bronze).

Notice another carved component - the beige, small Mother of Pearl leave.

The whole combo unexpectedly looks so femine and Korean. And it is so versatile - you can wear these to weddings or Sunday brunch.
*As usual, I may be able to get more materials to make more but it all depends on when your orders are placed and whether I have too many other ideas on my beading agenda :)*