Off The Beaded Track: Glass Petals $ 32 (Discounted - 2 pairs ONLY) SOLD

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Glass Petals $ 32 (Discounted - 2 pairs ONLY) SOLD


These are the most difficult photographs to be taken, because THEY SHINE SO MUCH AND REFLECT TOO MUCH LIGHT! I have taken dozens of shots of them before settling on these pictures which try to show how pretty the real thing is! Haha it's a happy complaint :)

These smooth Citrine fans are one of my oldest collections and I have been hiding them away like a treasure. It's really hard to get Citrine of this clarity, and polished (extra treatment on the stones). I haven't seen them around ever since I got them.

And these Citrine gems go so well with Keishi petals motif. Together, they create a 4-petal flower that is warm in tone, and is very very elegant.

I promise you that you are getting something value-for-money and this feminine piece will be one of your favourite pairs of earrings.