Off The Beaded Track: White Flowers (almost all 925 silver components) $ 35 - ONE pair only SOLD

Friday, June 12, 2009

White Flowers (almost all 925 silver components) $ 35 - ONE pair only SOLD





These are the best MOP (Mother of Pearl) carved flowers I have ever seen. They are clean and white in colour, and what makes MOP attractive is the 'flash' - silvery sheen when carved at the right angle.

These are from Japan and cost quite a bomb. I have been holding onto them for sometime and couldn't bear to use them.

But anyway sometime back when I watched the re-cast of '宫' (Korean drama of a young girl married to a prince), I noticed that the actress wore a very pretty pair of dangling white earrings and so I decided to to make something in white. I have dangled a white pearl and a Swarovski Crystal below for a pure, sparkling look. Most of the components (pins and earwires) are in 925 silver. You will get a small piece of silver-polish cloth.

These look really very feminine. You can wear these to weddings, for (your) wedding, or when you are wearing something white or pastel.